Alfred2 version of HTML Entity Lookup tool
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
Read the project's README
HTML Entity Lookup
This is an Alfred 2 version of Remy’s Sharp excellent tool.
- Download “HTMLEntityLookup.alfredworkflow” extension.
- Double click the downloaded “HTMLEntityLookup.alfredworkflow” file to install. Alfred 2 is required
- Invoke HTML Entity Lookup keyword
eland type the character similar to entity you are looking for
- Or you can type the entity name
- Select desired result
- On the list of values, choose the one you need, and press enter to paste it to currently opened application, or Cmd+Enter to copy it to clipboard. You can also use
entitykeyword if you know exact name of the entity, and you just need a number, or character itself.