Alfred2 version of HTML Entity Lookup tool
Author: Igor Rzegocki
Last Updated: 09/05/15 07:15:59
HTML Entity Lookup
This is an Alfred 2 version of Remy’s Sharp excellent tool.
- Download “HTMLEntityLookup.alfredworkflow” extension.
- Double click the downloaded “HTMLEntityLookup.alfredworkflow” file to install. Alfred 2 is required
- Invoke HTML Entity Lookup keyword
eland type the character similar to entity you are looking for
- Or you can type the entity name
- Select desired result
- On the list of values, choose the one you need, and press enter to paste it to currently opened application, or Cmd+Enter to copy it to clipboard. You can also use
entitykeyword if you know exact name of the entity, and you just need a number, or character itself.