Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Alfred Workflow for finding a snippet from your Cacher library.
Run the following shell command from a Terminal window.
npm install --g alfred-cacher
- View your API credentials at: app.cacher.io/enter?action=view_api_creds
- You should see a dialog open with your API KEY and API TOKEN.
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Click on the "Workflows" tab and find Cacher.
- Click on the "Configure workflow and variables" button.
- Add the following under Workflow Environment Variables:
[API Key from Step 2]
[API Token from Step 2]
- Click "Save"
In Alfred, type
snip [keywords] and wait for results to return. Select a snippet and press Enter to copy
its contents to the clipboard.