An alfred workflow for accessing gists
Created by Daniel E Cook. It has 65 Stars & was updated 08/05/19 22:02:54.
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
An Alfred workflow for accessing gists as snippets. Features:
- Full-text search of gists.
- Creation of gists from clipboard contents.
- Creation of gists from text files.
- Support for tagging and filtering by tag.
- Filtering and searching of gists by programming language.
- Filtering by starred, public, and private gists.
- Local cache of gists to speed up access (updates automatically daily or on request)
gg_set and enter a username and personal access token from GitHub.
Set the permissions to the following – Important you must set these permissions for all functionality to work:
Tagging using using #
Search text of gists
Filter by starred
Filter by language