An alfred workflow for accessing gists
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
Read the project's README
An Alfred workflow for accessing gists as snippets. Features:
- Full-text search of gists.
- Creation of gists from clipboard contents.
- Creation of gists from text files.
- Support for tagging and filtering by tag.
- Filtering and searching of gists by programming language.
- Filtering by starred, public, and private gists.
- Local cache of gists to speed up access (updates automatically daily or on request)
gg_set and enter a username and personal access token from GitHub.
Set the permissions to the following – Important you must set these permissions for all functionality to work:
Tagging using using #
Search text of gists
Filter by starred
Filter by language