An alfred workflow for accessing gists
From this project's GitHub repository:
An alfred workflow for accessing gists as snippets. Features:
- Hot-key for creating new a gist CMD+SHIFT+G
- Full Search
- Adds tagging and allows filtering by tag
- Allows filtering and search by programming language.
- Filter by starred, public, and private gists.
- Stores gists locally to speed up access. Reload as needed.
gg_set and enter a personal access token from github. The workflow takes some time to load new snippets because of the way the gist API is set up.
Set the permissions of your token as shown below:
Implements tags using #
Gists can be filtered by Language
Filter by starred