💁 🏩 Alfred 3 workflow that lets you start, stop and open Hotel apps
Created by John Grishin. It has 40 Stars & was updated 16/01/18 08:12:24.
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
$ npm install -g alfred-hotel
In Alfred, type
hotel to list all Hotel apps, press Space to search through list.
With selected app you can:
- Enter to start and open app in default browser (http://example.dev)
- Alt + Enter to open app without local domain (http://127.0.0.1:50409)
- Command + Enter to start/stop selected app
- Fn + Enter to restart selected app
- Command + C to copy app url
- Ctrl + Enter to open app folder
- Shift to preview url with quicklook
By default workflow works with following Hotel settings:
- Hotel is available at
- Local domains are in
You can change this in
MIT © John Grishin