Start and stop tracking time with Toggl, Harvest or Everhour through Alfred 4
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
- Set up services through Alfred menus
- Start timer
- Stop timer
- Continue (restart) timer
- All live (no more cache issues)
How to use
- Set up your service
- Start a timer
- Stop a timer
- Continue a timer (using the ⌘ modifier)
- Feel free to let me know if something doesn’t work, if you think something could be done better, or just fork and pull request.
- Workflow is downlodable on the Release page