Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
An Alfred Workflow to control Yeelight Bulb with Power / Brightness / Color options
How to Install?
Download the workflow here and install by double click.
Currently, you need to insert your ip by hand in the source code.
How to Use?
Project ToDo List
- [ ] Adding credits
- [ ] Adding bulb selection option
- [ ] Adding options for color temperature
- [ ] Adding option to add custom color
- [ ] Managing multiple light bulbs
The file usage is as followed;
- Script filter - yl which retrieves lights power status, calls option.py
- As result power.py is called for turning light on/off action
- Script filter - yl:brightness retrieves brightness options by %10 increments and puts current level at the top. Calls brightness_options.py
- As result set_brightness.py is called for setting light level
- Script filter - yl:color is listing color options by calling color_options.py
- As result change_color.py is called.
- Zsh can be changed with bash.
- I'm using bash / zsh to specify which python version will be used instead of predefined python path in Alfed.