Alfred3 workflow to effortlessly generate WordPress compatible password hashes to replace passwords in the database
Created by Keith McGahey. It has 1 Stars & was updated 31/03/19 00:24:49.
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
WordPress Hash for Alfred
An Alfred 3 workflow to effortlessly generate WordPress compatible password hashes to replace passwords in the database
You need Alfred 3.5+ and a version of PHP 5/7+ installed and in the path
- Download the latest workflow from the releases here
- Double click on downloaded file (
How to use
- Open Alfred with your usual hotkey
wphashfollowed by the password you want
- Copy the password into the database using your favourite database management app
- Openwall Phpass for the hashing library (Public Domain licence)