Product Hunt Workflow for Alfred 2.0
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Product Hunt Workflow for Alfred
A workflow for Alfred 2 to get today’s hunts from Product Hunt.
- List all posts from today sorted by popularity
⏎to open product website in default browser
⌘to display product metadata (votes, comments, hunter)
⌘ + ⏎to open product page on Product Hunt website
- Mark posts as read (they will be hidden from now on)
⏎to hide all visible posts
⌘ + ⏎to restore posts from today
- Workflow auto-update mechanism
- Client and server-side caching for fast display
- The workflow is written in Python and uses the alfred-workflow library.
- The proxy server is written in Node.js
- Alfred Powerpack is required.
More information: @loris.