🎩 Font Awesome Workflow for Alfred
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
Read the project's README
Font Awesome Workflow for Alfred 3
You can incrementally search for Font Awesome icons and paste it to front most app.
📝 for coding HTML/CSS
🎨 for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, etc
💎 See also: Font Awesome Workflow with Sketch 3 — QuickCast.
The current supported version is Font Awesome 5.10.0 Free. Previous versions are available here.
fa: Search through Font Awesome icons.
Enter: Paste class name (for coding HTML/CSS. e.g.
Ctrl + Enter: Paste character name and ligatures shoud convert the letter into the correct symbol. (for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
Shift + Enter: Paste character code (e.g.
Command + Enter: Open in browser (e.g. http://fontawesome.io/icon/arrow-circle-o-right)
Disable pasting: Turn off “Automatically paste to front most app” in Workflow’s Preferences.
See details changes for each version in the release notes.
- Syntax.fm Podcast Episode 11 – Our favourite Productivity Hacks
- Hidden Productivity Secrets With Alfred | Smashing Coding
- Automating Front-end Workflow // Speaker Deck
- Can I import FontAwesome icons in Sketch 3? – Quora
- Font Awesome Workflow with Sketch 3 — QuickCast.
- Sketch 3 – Insert Font Awesone icons w/ Alfred workflow — QuickCast.
$ make deps $ make build $ make cli $ make test $ make link
Released under the MIT license.