Alfred workflow to search for PHP packages with Packagist
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
Read the project's README
$ npm install --global alfred-packagist
In Alfred, type
packagist, Enter, and your query, to search for packages.
- Select a package and press Enter to go to its GitHub repo.
- Hold Alt when pressing Enter to go to its Packagist page.
- Hold Ctrl when pressing Enter to copy the package name to the clipboard.
- Press Shift to view its README in Quick Look.
- alfred-kaomoji – Find relevant kaomoji from text.
- alfred-macos – A macOS spotlight theme for Alfred.