Created By: Vítor Galvão, 2809 Stars, Last Updated: 21/09/21 14:09:25
Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Custom Alfred iTerm Scripts
- Copy the script to your clipboard.
- Open Alfred Preferences (call Alfred and press ⌘,).
- Navigate to Features → Terminal → Custom.
- Select the text in the box.
- Optionally, change the script’s behaviour by changing the
propertylines at the top.
Copy the script
To copy the script to your clipboard, run the following command.
curl --silent 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vitorgalvao/custom-alfred-iterm-scripts/master/custom_iterm_script.applescript' | pbcopy
The Unlicense (Public Domain, essentially)