- Created by ahmadawais
- 🗓 Last Updated: 23/09/19 07:29:04
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 8
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Import Theme
- Get Source Code
From their README
Shades of Purple Theme for Alfred
Shades-of-Purple Theme for Alfred
I 💜 purple, because purple can be genius.
|A FOSS (Free & Open Source Software) project. Maintained by @AhmadAwais.|
Professional Alfred color-scheme with hand-picked & bold shades of purple 💜 to go along with your daily spotlight. A custom Alfred color-scheme.
Shades of Purple (with Border).alfredappearance— just click this link and Press Cmd/Ctrl + S to save it as is on your system. Make sure the extension remains
- Double click to open it in Alfred, it will ask you to confirm the import. Do that.
- Done!!! 🙌
You can also find Shades of Purple on Alfred App's Site.
Shades of Purple In Other Places
I have built other
Shades of Purple themes for different software. Here's a list.
- 🦄 VSCode theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 iTerm2 theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Hyper™ theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 HighlightJS theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Konsole theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Slack theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Alfred theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Cygwin theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 WordPress theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Prism JS + Prism CSS + Code-Surfer theme — Shades of Purple
Hello, we're the WordPress Couple!
I (Ahmad Awais) am a Full Stack Web Developer and a regular core contributor at WordPress. My significant other (Maedah Batool) is a Technical Project Manager, and she's also a WordPress Core Contributor. Together with our team, we run the TheDevCouple.com.
Support our Open Source Projects! 🎩
If you'd like us to keep producing professional free and open source software (FOSS). Consider paying for an hour of my dev-time. We'll spend two hours on open source for each contribution. Yeah, that's right, you pay for one hour and get both of us to spend an hour as a thank you.
Project Backers & TheDevCouple Partners ⚡️
This FOSS (free and open source software) project is updated and maintained with the help of awesome businesses listed below. Without the support from these amazing companies/individuals, this project would not have been possible.
— What/How? Read more about it →
License & Attribution
Licensed as MIT ⓒ Ahmad Awais.
Thanks to the Icons8 for the icons in this readme.
For anything else, tweet at @MrAhmadAwais
I have released a video course to help you become a better developer — Become a VSCode Power User →