- Created by ahmadawais
- 🗓 Last Updated: 23/09/19 07:29:04
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 8
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Import Theme
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Shades of Purple Theme for Alfred
Shades-of-Purple Theme for Alfred
I 💜 purple, because purple can be genius.
|A FOSS (Free & Open Source Software) project. Maintained by @AhmadAwais.|
Professional Alfred color-scheme with hand-picked & bold shades of purple 💜 to go along with your daily spotlight. A custom Alfred color-scheme.
Shades of Purple (with Border).alfredappearance— just click this link and Press Cmd/Ctrl + S to save it as is on your system. Make sure the extension remains
- Double click to open it in Alfred, it will ask you to confirm the import. Do that.
- Done!!! 🙌
You can also find Shades of Purple on Alfred App's Site.
Shades of Purple In Other Places
I have built other
Shades of Purple themes for different software. Here's a list.
- 🦄 VSCode theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 iTerm2 theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Hyper™ theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 HighlightJS theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Konsole theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Slack theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Alfred theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Cygwin theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 WordPress theme — Shades of Purple
- 🦄 Prism JS + Prism CSS + Code-Surfer theme — Shades of Purple
Hello, we're the WordPress Couple!
I (Ahmad Awais) am a Full Stack Web Developer and a regular core contributor at WordPress. My significant other (Maedah Batool) is a Technical Project Manager, and she's also a WordPress Core Contributor. Together with our team, we run the TheDevCouple.com.
If you'd like us to keep producing professional free and open source software (FOSS). Consider paying for an hour of my dev-time. We'll spend two hours on open source for each contribution. Yeah, that's right, you pay for one hour and get both of us to spend an hour as a thank you.
Project Backers & TheDevCouple Partners ⚡️
This FOSS (free and open source software) project is updated and maintained with the help of awesome businesses listed below. Without the support from these amazing companies/individuals, this project would not have been possible.
— What/How? Read more about it →
License & Attribution
Licensed as MIT ⓒ Ahmad Awais.
Thanks to the Icons8 for the icons in this readme.
For anything else, tweet at @MrAhmadAwais