- Created by anshumanv
- 🗓 Last Updated: 24/01/19 20:11:00
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
An alfred workflow to get public activity of a github user
$ npm install --global alfred-github-activity
Requires Node.js 4+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
Generate GitHub token
- Create a new personal access token here.
- Add description and click on genreate.
- Click copy.
Register environment variables through Alfred
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Go to the Workflows tab.
- Select github-activity.
- Open the variables panel by clicking the
Configure workflow and variables[+] button on the right.
- Fill the values
access_token: Previously copied GitHub token
In Alfred, type
gha and then type any github username to fetch it's activity.