- Created by anshumanv
- 🗓 Last Updated: 25/12/18 08:28:51
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow to fetch your github notifications.
$ npm install --global alfred-github-notifications
Generate GitHub token
- Create a new personal access token with notification access here.
- Add description and click on genreate.
- Click copy.
Register environment variables through Alfred
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Go to the Workflows tab.
- Select github-notifications.
- Open the variables panel by clicking the
Configure workflow and variables[+] button on the right.
- Fill the values
access_token: Previously copied GitHub token
In Alfred, type
gn to display notifications.
Optional params -
- a - Show notifications marked a read
- p - Show notifications in which you were directly mentioned or participated.