- Created by bjrnt
- 🗓 Last Updated: 01/02/24 04:39:14
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 12
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Allows you to quickly open projects from Alfred.
- Grab the latest release here and install the workflow file.
Open Alfred and type
pm to access the project manager and try typing a query. You can also configure a hotkey for it by opening the workflow in Alfred's workflow options panel.
none(default): open in editor (default: VSCode)
alt/opt: reveal in Finder
cmd: open in terminal (default: iTerm)
ctrl: open the project's repo in your browser
You can change the modifier and application combinations in Alfred's workflow settings window.
- Enable "Show only valid Git repos" if you want to exclude folders in your project directory that are not Git repos.
- Increase "Maximum Project Depth" if your projects are grouped within other folders in your projects directory. For example, if my "projects" folder has folders "personal" and "work" and both of these contain my projects, I'd set the value to 1.
Issues and Feature Requests
Feel free to open an issue for the project if you have encountered a problem or have a feature request for the workflow.