- Created by charliecm
- 🗓 Last Updated: 10/02/20 17:49:39
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 17
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
An Alfred workflow that lets you copy an open browser tab as an HTML hyperlink or Markdown link. This can be useful for pasting online sources into a document when doing research.
copylinkmd to see a list of open tabs. Currently, this workflow supports Google Chrome and Safari only.
- 1.5 — Added Textile support.
- Updated for Catalina.
- Fixed active tab not showing up first.
- Order of browser tabs now determined by which browser is in front.
- Updated for High Sierra.
- Added ability to copy as a Markdown link.
- 1.2 — Fixed copy script not working in Sierra.
- 1.1 — Fixed hyperlink not being copied on select.
- 1.0 — Initial release.