- Created by chrisbro
- 🗓 Last Updated: 17/02/22 17:36:19
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 336
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Bear Alfred Workflow
Alfred workflow to search and create notes in Bear. View it on Packal, or join in the discussion on the Alfred forums.
To install, download a released alfred-bear workflow and double-click to open in Alfred. Easy-peasy.
Searching and opening results
bs -- Search for a note by title/content and open it in Bear.
bst -- Search for a tag (a group of notes) by tag title and open it in Bear.
Creating a new note
bn I love notes! -- Creates a new note with the title and text "I love notes!"
bn I love notes! #love #notes -- Creates a new note with the title and text "I love notes!" and the tags "#love" and "#notes"
- Creating tags only works with single-word tags - multiword tags hopefully to come.
- Append text to existing notes.
- Figure out multi-word tags.
- deanishe for guidance on Alfred workflow creation and capabilities, and for his excellent Python workflow library.
- dfay for guidance from his experience writing the Ulysses Alfred workflow.
- Rhyd Lewis for giving me an excellent example to work off of in his Omnifocus Alfred workflow.
- Fixed backwards compatibility with Alfred 3, sorry about that.
- Fixed 'bst' calls that were failing due to schema change. Again. The SQL schema change sequel, if you will.
- Fixed 'bst' calls that were failing due to schema change
- Fixed database location that changed with a Bear update. Again.
- Fixed database location that changed with a Bear update.
- Added search results from note text to main search.
- Changed search queries to order by last modified date descending, so that more recently modified notes/tags show up at the top.
- Added hashtag symbol to "Open Tag" list results to make it a little more obvious that it's a tag and not a note.
- Now allows non-ASCII characters.
- Searching by tag now displays not only tags that match the search query, but notes that match those tags as well.
- Searching by tag now works with or without the '#' symbol in front of the tag.
0.1.0 Initial public release.