- Created by deanishe
- 🗓 Last Updated: 06/05/19 10:19:35
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 31
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Duden.de search workflow for Alfred
A workflow for Alfred 3.
Search the definitive German dictionary at Duden.de with auto-suggest.
Download and installation
Download the Workflow from the GitHub releases page and double-click
Duden-Search-XXX.alfredworkflow file to install.
Default keyword is
duden. Enter your query after that.
Actioning a result with
RETURN will open the full results page at duden.de in
your browser. Pressing
⌘ on a result will show the URL in its subtitle.
You can also assign a Hotkey (keyboard shortcut) that will look up the currently selected text in any application.
If you have a feature request, bug report or other query, you can get in touch using the GitHub issue tracker or the Alfred Forum page.
The code of this workflow is released under the MIT licence.
This workflow is based on the following libraries (also released under the MIT licence):
- The legendary Beautiful Soup by Leonard Richardson,
- the extremely awesome html5lib by James Graham & co. and
- the not entirely useless Alfred-Workflow by me.