- Created by gabriel-r
- 🗓 Last Updated: 20/04/21 13:21:21
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Source Code
From their README
This workflow is no longer relevant, as DeepL added support for custom keyboard shortcuts a while ago.
Translate with Deepl
Alfred 2 and 3 workflow, translates the selected or entered text with Deepl.
WHAT IS DEEPL?
https://www.deepl.com/translator is a translation service by DeepL GmbH, a start up company backed up by Linguee. It's a lot better than Google Translate or iTranslate, at least for German.
HOW TO USE IT?
- Use Alfred 2 or 3
- Download and install this workflow.
- Set up the hotkey
Ctrl+Tor whatever you want.
Translate selected text
- Select some text and hit
Translate text input
- Open the Aflred command box and enter the keyword
- Type or paste some text, then hit
A browser page will open with the text translation.