- Created by gillibrand
- 🗓 Last Updated: 25/03/22 03:30:59
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 108
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Change Case — Workflow for Alfred
Changes the case of text selected, provided, or on the clipboard to UPPERCASE, lowercase, Title Case, CamelCase, kebab-case, or snake_case.
Change the case of text on the keyboard with the keyword
case. All six styles are previewed as Alfred results. Select one to copy it to the clipboard and paste into in the current application.
Optionally, any text typed after
case will be changed instead of the clipboard.
To assign a global hotkey, view Change Case in Alfred's Workflow editor. Double-click Hotkey node and assign your preferred keys.
3/23/2022 - 1.5
- Updated to work with macOS Montery (switch to Python 3). Should still work on older systems.
- Simplified icons that are more visible on dark themes.
- Fixed CamelCase to work with all words.
- Removed the default global hotkey. Users can still assign their own in Alfred's workflow editor.
- Updated icons and added additional cases to match original style.
- Added CamelCase, kebab-case, and snake_case to icons.acorn layered file.
- Added CamelCase, kebab-case, and snake_case options.
- Updated icons.
- Added keybinding for text selection transformation.
- Added additional keywords "tt" and "transform" to default workflow options.
- Always sorts the case styles in the same order now: lowercase, uppercase, then title case. (Removed the
uidfrom results returned to Alfred as supported in Alfred 2.0.3.).
- Title case will now leave common acronyms as uppercase (HTML, XML, etc.).
- Workflow by Jay Gillibrand.
titlecasemodule by Stuart Colville.
snake_caseadditions added by Ben Wagner.