- Created by godbout
- 🗓 Last Updated: 29/03/22 22:31:57
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 94
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Basic workflow to start, stop and continue timers for (currently) Toggl, Harvest, Everhour or Clockify services through Alfred 4.
- Set up services through Alfred menus
- Start timer
- Stop timer
- Continue (restart) timer
- All live (no more cache issues)
How to use
- Set up your service
- Start a timer
- Stop a timer
- Continue a timer (using the ⌘ modifier)
- Feel free to let me know if something doesn't work, if you think something could be done better, or just fork and pull request.
- Workflow is downlodable on the Release page
Alternatives to Alfred Time
- Alfred Harvest by Neil Renicker
- Alfred Toggl by Jason Cheatha