- Created by gohoyer
- 🗓 Last Updated: 23/01/22 22:38:47
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 8
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
This alfred workflow will list avaliable iTerm2 arrangements and let you select one to restore.
iterm2: Build 3.4.15 (not tested on other versions but myght work)
And the following python libraries:
pip3 install iterm2
pip3 install pyobjc
This workfllow will use the python from iterm2 on ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/iTerm2/Scripts/get_window_arrangements/iterm2env/versions/3.8.6/bin/python3
iTermA on alfred and it will:
- Launch iterm2 if its closed
- List the avaliable window arrangements
- Restore the selected window arrangement
Check the releases page to download it.