- Created by harsilspatel
- 🗓 Last Updated: 12/04/19 00:46:04
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 8
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Source Code
From their README
the name of the search engine originated from a misspelling of the word googol, the number 1 followed by 100 zeros, which was picked to signify that the search engine was intended to provide large quantities of information.*
As someone who is always logged-in with mutliple gmail accounts at any given time, accessing a particular google service with desired account is painstakingly inconvenient and unproductive. This Alfred workflow is my attempt to address the problem.
The workflow does the trick by including a query parameter called
authUser that is used to specify user's desired email account. For instance, the url to open mail using [email protected] would be
https://mail.google.com/[email protected]. The neat thing about this implementation is that even if you aren't logged-in using that email, it will open the site using the default user email account.
- Clone the repo.
- Drag and drop the .alfredworkflow to the workflows menu in Alfred app.
- Key in your emails in emails List Filter Input.
- Configure the hotkey to execute the workflow (optional)
Supported sites 💻
- [ ] fuzzy search
- [ ] option to switch the arguments
- [x] shortcut to execute the workflow