- Created by ilstar
- 🗓 Last Updated: 29/09/20 05:14:12
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
an Alfred workflow to automatically generate table of content for Bear notes
- Right click on any note in the list
- Click on "copy note's identifier"
- Launch Alfred, type
toc, then paste the identifier, then click on enter
- Go back to your bear note,
CMD + Vto paste the content.
Then you will have a ToC like this