- Created by jason0x43
- 🗓 Last Updated: 08/05/17 12:29:13
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
An Alfred workflow for Slacking
Download the latest workflow package from the releases page and double click it — Alfred will take care of the rest.
The workflow provides one universal keyword, “slk”, from which all functions
can be accessed. The first time you use the keyword, only one item will be
token will pop up a dialog asking you to enter
your API token (test tokens are
from Slack if you're logged in).
The main functions also have individual keywords:
slc- List subscribed channels
slu- List users on your team
sls- Show and update your status and presence
slk will ask for an API token (Oauth support is coming). To get a
token, browse to https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens
(you’ll need to login) and generate one. Then run
slk, action the
“Manually enter a token” item, and paste the token value into the resulting
channels command (or
slc) will list the channels available to your
team. Channels you are not subscribed to will have a faded icon.
- Actioning the channel will bring up a list of channel properties, currently “Pins...” and “Members...”, which can be actioned for more information.
- Holding Cmd while actioning a channel will open it in the Slack app.
users command (or
slu) will list the users in your team. The user’s
presence is represented by a filled (active) or empty (away) disc next to the
name. If the user has a status emoji set, that emoji will be used as the item
icon. If the user has a status message set, that will be the item’s subtitle.
- Actioning a user will open more information about the user.
- Holding Cmd while actioning the user will open a chat with the user.
- Holding Alt while actioning the user will open the user’s profile in the Slack app.
status command (or
sls) will show your current presence state, either
“Active” or “Away”.
- Entering a status message (or not) and actioning the item will allow the user to select a status icon. Actioning an icon (or the “No status icon” option) will update your status message and status icon.
- Holding Cmd while entering a status message (or not) and actioning the item will follow the same steps, but will set your status to ‘active’.
- Holding Alt while entering a status message (or not) and actioning the item will follow the same steps, but will set your status to ‘away’.
Note that the first time you try to set your status there may be a delay of several seconds as the workflow expands all the sprite icons.
This workflow uses emoji sprites from https://github.com/iamcal/emoji-data.