- Created by jeppestaerk
- 🗓 Last Updated: 04/03/23 02:34:30
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 101
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred 4 workflow to see network info and discover local devices
npm install --global alfred-show-network-info
alfredworkflow file from releases.
Requires Node.js and the Alfred Powerpack.
- See local-, public-, and gateway ip address.
- Scan and list all devices on local network.
- Copy ip to clipboard.
- Open ip in browser.
- Connect to ip via ssh.
- Toggle functions via Workflow Variables.
In Alfred, type
- press ⏎ to copy a ip address.
- press ⌘ + ⏎ to open ip address in browser.
- press ⌥ + ⏎ to connect to ip address via ssh.
Please feel free to create a PR and/or make a code review!
Find better and more suitable icons
Write workflow readme
Make a presentation gif for readme
Update to work with Alfred 4
- [ ] Scan for open ports
- [ ] Spread it to the public on alfred forums ect.
- [ ] Your idea here
- Vincent Klaiber (@vinkla)
- Jeff Byrnes (@jeffbyrnes)
- alfy made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- internal-ip made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- public-ip made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
- default-gateway made by silverwind is licensed by BSD
- local-devices made by Dylan Piercey
- Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY
MIT © Jeppe Stærk