- Created by jonrohan
- 🗓 Last Updated: 26/03/19 21:26:08
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 105
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Figma Alfred 3 workflow
Alfred workflow to quick link Figma teams, projects and files
- Figma's API doesn't allow access to getting listings of draft files.
- Figma's API doesn't allow access to get teams. This requires adding team ids to the workflow manually.
- Files open in the desktop app, but teams and projects won't.
$ npm install --global alfred-figma
Requires Node.js 10+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
There are a couple of requirements.
- You need a Figma account and be part of a team.
- Create a Personal Access Token so you can reach the API.
- Create a
.envfile with your access token in the directory of the installed workflow.
- Alternatively add an environment variable for
- Add a team to your results with the
figma add [teamurl]command.
The workflow lists results of 3 items teams, projects and files.
- ⏎ Open team page.
- ⌥ + ⏎ Remove team from workflow.
- ⌘ + ⏎ Open team page in web browser.
- ⏎ Open project page.
- ⌘ + ⏎ Open project page in web browser.
- ⏎ Open file.
- ⌘ + Y OR shift Quicklook preview of the file.
- ⌥ + ⏎ Duplicate file to your drafts.
- ⌘ + ⏎ Open file in web browser.
- alfy made by Sindre Sorhus is licensed by MIT
MIT © Jon Rohan