- Created by kevinjalbert
- 🗓 Last Updated: 25/01/22 21:21:17
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 610
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Welcome to notion-toolbox 👋
NOTE: If you are interested in the Notion tooling around the Notion Weekly Template from kevinjalbert.com then you should look at the historic snapshot of the repository. This project no longer uses the tailored template, and instead is moving in a more flexible direction.
This is a collection of Notion tools that work in tandem together.
The following tools are available. Each tool has a README file present in its corresponding sub-directory.
- Server application
- Provides a REST API to perform CRUD operations with blocks and collections
- Useful to connect with webhooks (e.g., IFTTT)
- Opens integrations with Google Assistant, iOS Shortcuts, and Android Tasker
- iOS Widget
- A Scriptable widget that provides basic functionality for viewing/creating/deleting Notion blocks using iOS Shortcuts
- Works well for Notion pages and collections
History of this Repository
Toggle to read about this...
For a good part of 2019, I focused heavily on my Notion[Referral] setup. I personally feel that this was time well invested, akin to a craftsman refining his tools.
- I created a specific weekly/daily template to satisfy some of my needs and give structure to Notion.
- I created an integration with Alfred called
- I created a server web application called
notion-herokuthat interacts with IFTTT and Google Assistant (blog post).
- I created a shared repository called
notion-scriptsto further help the development of my tooling for Notion (blog post).
I consolidated all my Notion related projects into this repository (
notion-toolbox), to increase the cohesion and interactions between the tools. Over time I've slowly pivoted away from the Notion template I put together, and this has led to a revamp of what I want notion-toolbox to do. The new vision is to allow for greater flexibility and to be more generic.
👤 Kevin Jalbert
- Twitter: @kevinjalbert
- Github: @kevinjalbert
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
Copyright © 2019 Kevin Jalbert.
This project is MIT licensed.
This README was generated with ❤️ by readme-md-generator