- Created by Kikobeats
- 🗓 Last Updated: 07/06/21 08:24:03
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Capitalize your title based on The Chicago Manual of Style guide.
$ npm install --global alfred-title
In Alfred, type
t, Enter, and your title.
- titlecase – A tool and Rust crate for making text title case.
- title – Capitalize your titles properly.
- alfred-simple-dark – Simple Dark theme for Alfred.
MIT © Kiko Beats