- Created by logicxd
- 🗓 Last Updated: 18/04/23 08:15:54
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 16
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Show the diff of the last 2 items in clipboard history using VSCode. This relies on Alfred workflows to automate the process.
How To Use
- Setup Visual Studio Code for terminal.
- Open Visual Studio Code
- CMD + SHIFT + P (Opens Command Palette)
- Search and run "Install 'code' command in PATH"
- Download the latest
VSCodeDiff.alfredworkflowfile from the release page. Then just double click it to let Alfred install the workflow.
- Enable Clipboard History in Alfred
Now you have VSCodeDiff enabled!
How It Works
VSCode provides a way to compares files via terminal with the command
code --diff . So we create 2 temporary files inside Alfred's cache and use those to compare.
Not sure what else it can be done but you're welcome to contribute to add onto this workflow! Just create a pull request with a detailed description of your changes.