- Created by lou1306
- 🗓 Last Updated: 07/03/22 13:23:27
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 4
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
DBLP to Zotero
An Alfred 4 workflow for lazy computer scientists.
and this workflow will search DBLP for papers that match the given query (by title or authors) and show them in Alfred. Several actions may then be performed:
Return: Add selected paper to Zotero (needs some configuration: keep reading!)
Quick look (left shift): Show DBLP record page of selected paper in a Quick Look window
Cmd + Return: Open DBLP URL of selected paper in the default browser
Alt + Return: Copy DBLP URL of selected paper to clipboard
This workflow requires Python 3.7 or higher, with the following libraries:
requirements.txt). You also need a Zotero account with an API key.
- Install Python 3.7 or higher
- Install the workflow
- Right-click on workflow, then "Open in Terminal"
- In Terminal:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Go back to Workflow screen, click on "Configure workflow and variables" (the [x] in the top-right corner)
- Insert the following values in the "Workflow Environment Variables" pane:
python3path: path to your Python3 interpreter. You should be able to find it by typing
which python3in a terminal window
ZOTEROKEY: ID and API key of your Zotero account.
Also, kudos to the Alfred team for developing a great tool!
Open an issue if you encounter problems while using this workflow.
Good luck with your research! 🙂