- Created by lucaperret
- 🗓 Last Updated: 12/02/18 07:14:52
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 3
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Use ▲ZEIT now within Alfred
$ npm install --global alfred-now
Generate Now token
- Go to your Now tokens.
- Under Authorized Apps, type a token name on the input Create a new token by entering its name... and press Enter.
- Find your token name in the above list.
- Click copy.
Register environment variables through Alfred
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Go to the Workflows tab.
- Select now.
- Open the variables panel by clicking the
Configure workflow and variables[+] button on the right.
- Fill the values
token: Previously copied Now token
In Alfred, type
now, and select a command.
You can filter result by adding your query after the command.
Press Cmd to show additionnal information.
MIT © lucaperret