- Created by m1keil
- 🗓 Last Updated: 20/02/20 19:23:53
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 40
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
I'm not an active Vagrant user and no longer maintaining this project.
- List existing Vagrant environments
- Filter environments by name, path or id
- Execute actions on single machines or the whole environment
Downloads & Install
Install by double clicking the downloaded file.
For additional instructions about installing workflows, check Alfred's support.
List Vagrant environments
To list all existing Vagrant environments, use keyword
You can filter the list by
environment path or
Filtering is done with fuzzy search.
To execute Vagrant commands directly from Alfred just choose the machine and press Enter (or Tab). You will get a list of possible actions for the chosen machine.
Avaliable actions will vary depending on machine's state. For example, if machine is stopped, you cannot run provision.
It also possible to run commands on multi machine Vagrantfile. Choose any action and hold the Command key while pressing enter.
NOTE: RDP & SSH actions will use Alfred's default terminal app which is configured in Alfred's setting.
Because environment variables are not propagated into OS X applications, the workflow comes with its own defaults:
- Vagrant Index: the file where Vagrant stores it's internal state (
- PATH: the PATH variable specifies a set of directories where executable programs are located. It is where
VBoxManageexecutables are expected to be found (
If your setup is different, you should adjust these settings in the config file.
To open the config file - open Alfred and type
In case you wish to reset setting to default type
- Python 2.7 (Installed in OS X by default since 10.7)
- Alfred 2/3
- Vagrant (Preferebly 1.7+)
In case something isn't right, check the logs by typing
I assume most of the issues will occur due to path variables.
Feel free to submit bug reports in the issue tracker, please include as much details as possible with logs.
Special thanks to Deanishe and his awesome alfred-workflow library which does most of the heavy lifting here.