- Created by mikezahno
- 🗓 Last Updated: 16/12/20 08:20:48
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred Workflow for switching profiles in Firefox
This Alfred workflow lets you select any Firefox profiles found in
~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/. It lets you open different FF profiles in parallel. This workflow is written in Ruby which I never worked with before. I think there are better ways to do it. Anyways, I am using it on a daily base. Any suggestions and contributions are very welcome.
- Click the download button to the right
- Double-click to import into Alfred 2
- Review the workflow to add custom Hotkeys or just use the keyword ffp
- Add option to quit other FF instances
- Add option to switch between profiles in Google Chrome
- Clean up code 😉