- Created by mixedfeelings
- 🗓 Last Updated: 06/10/17 19:23:22
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 3
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Source Code
From their README
Jettison Workflow for Alfred 3
Jettison is a lightweight MacOS menulet application that automatically and safely unmounts and remounts external volumes when your computer wakes or sleeps. alfred-jettison is a simple Alfred workflow to manually invoke Jettison Actions on command.
Download the jettison.alfredworkflow and double click to open or manually drag to the worfklows tab of Alfred's preferences pane.
alfred-jettison uses the keyword "jet" to safely eject or mount/remount external volumes.
- jet mount Mount or remount all available drives
- jet sleep Safely eject all drives and sleep
- jet eject Safely eject all drives and stay awake
Though Jettison is not a scriptable application, alfred-jettison uses AppleScript to invoke actions by selecting items in the menulet menu via System Events
- Eject / mount specific volumes - currently alfred-jettison is only able to act on ALL available drives
License / Disclaimer
This workflow is available for free use via the MIT license. However, Jettison and the Jettison logo are copyright St. Clair Software. Use here is not authorized by, sponsored by, or associated with the trademark owner.