- Created by mpco
- 🗓 Last Updated: 13/06/23 14:43:42
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 349
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Recent Documents / Apps
Quickly access recent documents and apps.
Sorry, no more updates as I no longer use a Mac computer and the installation of macOS virtual machine failed.
How to Use
You can press
Enter to open the file in result, or press
⌘CMD-Enter to reveal it in Finder.
rr to list files opened recently by the foremost app.
- Recent folders will be listed when Finder is foremost.
- Recent rtf, text files will be listed when TextEdit app is foremost.
- Recent *.sketch files will be listed when Sketch app is foremost.
- Recent *.xcodeproj project files will be listed when Xcode app is foremost.
The subtitle of each result consists of ⏱modified time and 📡path of the file.
rf to list recent folders.
Opening recent folders is very common in use. Tapping
rf is a more efficient way, even though you can activate Finder and then tap
rd to list recent files.
These files were recently opened by user, not like
rr which is just for the foremost app.
ra to list apps opened recently.
Exclude files and folders from the results.
You can add private folder paths separated by colon
: to the workflow environment variable
ExcludedFolders. The results will not show private folders and any files inside them. The environment variable
ExcludedFiles is used to block files and folders themselves.
- Adjust keywords
rr、rf、rd、raas you like.
System Preferences - General, change the number of
Recent itemsto 15 or more.
Feel free to donate by Wechat if this workflow is helpful.