- Created by mr-pennyworth
- 🗓 Last Updated: 14/06/21 09:32:43
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 4
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
AsciiMath for Alfred
An Alfred 4 workflow that renders math as you type and lets you copy the PNG and LaTeX.
My fashcard software supports neither LaTeX nor MathML. Given that image is the only way to go, I created this workflow.
- Open Alfred
- Start typing a math expression in AsciiMath syntax.
- As soon as you start typing, another window opens and it displays the typesetted math in real time as you type.
entercloses both alfred and the math window, and puts a PNG image into clipboard.
- Instead of pressing enter, if you pressed
command + enter, it copies LaTeX instead of the image to clipboard.
If you are stuck in middle of typing, just stop, hit shift,
and it'll pop up a reference. When done consulting the reference,
hit escape, and start typing from where you left off!