- Created by mttjhn
- 🗓 Last Updated: 12/07/23 14:43:14
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 4
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Run bunches using Brett Terpstra's awesome Bunch app in macOS
$ npm install --global alfred-bunch
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Click on the "Workflows" tab and find Bunch.
- Click on the "Configure workflow and variables" button.
- Add the path to your Bunches folder in Workflow Environment Variables:
- Click "Save"
In Alfred, type
bn, optionally filter the list by typing some keywords. Press Enter to run the selected bunch.
- Alfy – Create Alfred workflows with ease
MIT © Matthew Johnson