- Created by nicklayb
- 🗓 Last Updated: 11/08/21 15:54:24
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow to browse Elm's documentation
$ npm i -g alfred-elm
Requires Node.js 4+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
elm but with
elm/core package pre-selected
Browse Elm packages, find a package by typing the name.
If you recently browse packages, these are shown by default instead of all the packages
- On Enter press: Browse the selected package modules
- On Cmd+Enter press: Open package documentation page URL
- On Enter press: Browse selected module functions
- On Cmd+Enter press: Open module documentation page URL
- On Enter press: Open function documentation page URL
By default, everytime you lookup a package, these are cached so you can quickly come back later on by simply typing
elm. You can clear this cache by running
MIT © Nicolas Boisvert