- Created by nightgrey
- 🗓 Last Updated: 15/01/20 14:21:19
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 11
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow: Open Visual Studio Code project
This tiny Alfred workflow
alfred-open-vsc-project allows you to conveniently open a project via Visual Studio Code by defining a "workspace" folder (e.g. the folder where all your projects are). It then shows you all folder names and lets you filter them.
On selecting one, Visual Studio Code will automatically open with the selected project.
Note: This can easily be customized to open the project with another IDE/editor. Just edit the workflow's last step in Alfred to use another command then
- Download the
- Drag-and-drop it to your Alfred workflows.
- Set up the
codeinto Alfred. It should show you your projects.
- Select one with
- Voilá, Visual Studio Code now opens with your selected project!
This workflow basically consists of a simple python script.
You can build the workflow yourself with
Todos and Ideas
- Open Terminal/iTerm in the project folder at the same time. (I tried to do this, but I didn't manage to make it work)
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details