- Created by oldcai
- 🗓 Last Updated: 22/02/22 05:43:14
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 2
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred CorrectSpelling Workflow
CorrectSpelling checks and corrects spelling in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Russian.
How to use it
Select and Tap
- Select a word or sentence
- Press the shortcut you set
Then the spelling would be corrected and replaced.
If it's your first time using CorrectSpelling, you need to set the shortcuts first.
- Find the hotkey box of your prefered language on the left side. Double click it.
- Set a shortcut. I would recommend using ⌥⌥ (double-pressing Option button )
Welcome to feedbacks
The language performances still differ, and I spent most time tuning the accuracy of English correction. However, I will keep improving the performance if there is feedback in the future.
Please open an issue if you met some difficulties or errors when using this workflow. Thank you.