- Created by phguo
- 🗓 Last Updated: 23/04/23 06:26:54
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 123
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
This is an Alfred Workflow that enables you to ask ChatGPT from anywhere while typing. With this Workflow, you can activate it in any window just by typing
\gpt, and it will swiftly generate the content you desire based on your commands. It's like having a genie in a bottle that instantly fulfills your commands!
by DALL·E "A man with his feet on the table, looking at automatically generated program code, cyberpunk"
- Make sure you are using Alfred 5 (Try v0.5 if you use Alfred 4).
- Make sure Alfred 5 has been granted in "System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy Tab -> Accessibility".
- Download and install "AskGPT" from https://github.com/phguo/AskGPT/releases.
- Set the required Environment Variables (click the top-right [x] icon):
API_KEY: obtain one from https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys.
PYTHON_ENV: it will be like
/Users/if you follow the following steps.
- Install Python from https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/miniconda.html.
- Install the required Python packages by
pip install openai keyboard pyperclip.
API_BASE: it will be like https://..**/v1 write your own openai api proxy url(default:https://api.openai.com/v1)
- To make
\gptwork, see #6.
* This project has only been tested on macOS Monterey 12.6.3. Please feel free to report any issues such as bugs or feature recommendations.
- Does not work on macOS Ventura (#8).
You can access the Workflow by Alfred keyword
gpt or typing
\gpt anywhere. The following are some use cases.
Let AskGPT write an email for you:
Let AskGPT write code for you:
Let AskGPT check grammar errors (from clipboard) for you:
v0.6.1 - Apr. 4, 2023
- Fix #5 that are related to the roles parser.
- Add a configuration for printing user-inputted content.
v0.6 - Apr. 2, 2023
- Support context.
- Support user defined
- Support user defined
- Move configuration except
PYTHON_ENVto Alfred 5's User Configuration page.
v0.5 - Mar. 26, 2023
- The first release.
- Activate by Alfred keyword
- Activete by typing
- Access clipbord content by "
- [ ] Detect invalid configuration
- [ ] Automaticly update of the Workflow
- [ ] Terminate output when the window you are using is changed
- [x] v0.6, Preserve context (number of problems, delay in time, manually release, suggested by tommyxps)
- [x] v0.6, Save customized prompt (suggested by tommyxps at Product Hunt)
This project is licensed under the MIT License, see the LICENSE file for details.
- This project was inspired by AnyGPT.
- The predefined role
*polish: Revise the following sentences to make them more clear, concise, and coherent.was designed by reycn for yetone/bob-plugin-openai-polisher.
☕️ Consider buy me a coffee if you find it helpful: https://guoph.gumroad.com/l/askgpt