- Created by rossmacarthur
- 🗓 Last Updated: 11/03/22 10:18:14
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 2
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow to fuzzy search emojis and copy them to clipboard.
- Fuzzy search based on description and GitHub shortcodes / aliases.
- Uses the latest Unicode emoji spec (v13.1).
- Blazingly fast 🤸 (it's built in Rust).
Grab the latest release from the releases page.
Because the release contains an executable binary later versions of macOS will mark it as untrusted and Alfred won't be able to execute it. You can run the following to explicitly trust the release before installing to Alfred.
xattr -c ~/Downloads/emojis-*-x86_64-apple-darwin.alfredworkflow
Building from source
This workflow is written in Rust, so to install it from source you will first
need to install Rust and Cargo using rustup. Then install
powerpack. Then you can run the
following to build an
git clone https://github.com/rossmacarthur/emojis.alfredworkflow.git cd emojis.alfredworkflow powerpack package
The release will be available at
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.