- Created by ruedap
- 🗓 Last Updated: 07/03/22 15:54:24
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 768
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
💁 Would you need Bootstrap Icons workflow?
Font Awesome workflow for Alfred
You can incrementally search for Font Awesome icons and paste it to front most app.
📝 for coding HTML/CSS
🎨 for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, etc
💎 See also: Font Awesome Workflow with Sketch 3 — QuickCast.
Download Font-Awesome.alfredworkflow and import to Alfred (requires Powerpack).
The current supported version is Font Awesome 5.15.3 Free. Previous versions are available here.
macOS Catalina refuses to run unsigned binaries by default
There are a few ways to allow such programs to run. See: https://github.com/ruedap/alfred-font-awesome-workflow/issues/119
fa: Search through Font Awesome icons.
Enter: Paste class name (for coding HTML/CSS. e.g.
Ctrl + Enter: Paste character name and ligatures shoud convert the letter into the correct symbol. (for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
Shift + Enter: Paste character code (e.g.
Command + Enter: Open in browser (e.g. http://fontawesome.io/icon/arrow-circle-o-right)
Disable pasting: Turn off "Automatically paste to front most app" in Workflow's Preferences.
See details changes for each version in the release notes.
- Syntax.fm Podcast Episode 11 - Our favourite Productivity Hacks
- Automating Front-end Workflow (Addy Osmani)
- Hidden Productivity Secrets With Alfred | Smashing Coding
- Can I import FontAwesome icons in Sketch 3? - Quora
$ npm i $ npm t $ npm run build $ npm run open
Released under the MIT license.