- Created by ruedap
- 🗓 Last Updated: 07/03/22 15:54:24
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 768
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
💁 Would you need Bootstrap Icons workflow?
Font Awesome workflow for Alfred
You can incrementally search for Font Awesome icons and paste it to front most app.
📝 for coding HTML/CSS
🎨 for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, etc
💎 See also: Font Awesome Workflow with Sketch 3 — QuickCast.
The current supported version is Font Awesome 5.15.3 Free. Previous versions are available here.
macOS Catalina refuses to run unsigned binaries by default
There are a few ways to allow such programs to run. See: https://github.com/ruedap/alfred-font-awesome-workflow/issues/119
fa: Search through Font Awesome icons.
Enter: Paste class name (for coding HTML/CSS. e.g.
Ctrl + Enter: Paste character name and ligatures shoud convert the letter into the correct symbol. (for designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
Shift + Enter: Paste character code (e.g.
Command + Enter: Open in browser (e.g. http://fontawesome.io/icon/arrow-circle-o-right)
Disable pasting: Turn off "Automatically paste to front most app" in Workflow's Preferences.
See details changes for each version in the release notes.
- Syntax.fm Podcast Episode 11 - Our favourite Productivity Hacks
- Automating Front-end Workflow (Addy Osmani)
- Hidden Productivity Secrets With Alfred | Smashing Coding
- Can I import FontAwesome icons in Sketch 3? - Quora
$ npm i $ npm t $ npm run build $ npm run open
Released under the MIT license.