- Created by shaoshing
- 🗓 Last Updated: 10/08/18 18:34:33
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 42
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Search Evernote - Alfred 2 workflow
This workflow uses Evernote's API (https://dev.evernote.com/doc/) to perform note search, which provides more relevant results, compare with the Desktop App. The workflow also supports all advanced search grammar that you can find here (https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php).
Search notes by words.
Search notes by tags.
Advanced Search Grammar (Show me notes that contains word
article and are created within the last 3 days and are tagged with
must-read) Checkout the complete search grammar here: https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php
- Download and Install the workflow.
- Run the
es-tokenin Alfred app to setup your token.
- Start searching with the
escommand (stands for Evernote Search)
- Play with the other built-in search shortcuts like
Customized Search Shortcut
Create your own search shortcut is simple. Open the
Evernote Search workflow config in Alfred's settings:
- Copy/Paste a new trigger from the template
- Open the new trigger and follow the instructions in Script