- Created by shmulvad
- 🗓 Last Updated: 13/02/22 05:21:03
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 63
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
A simple Alfred workflow for quickly turning on/off Night Shift or setting it to a value between 0-100. No more fiddling with deep settings when you either want to save your eyes or need to work with accurate colors!
⭐ If you find this repo useful, please consider starring it to let me know.
- Install alfred-nightshift workflow.
- All further updates are handled automatically.
In Alfred, type
night followed by either
off or a number between
0 - 100. In the workflow, you can also set a custom hotkey for toggling.
Some users on Apple silicon chips have reported that the workflow didn't work out of the box. If the workflow is not working, you can try the following:
- Manually change permissions in settings to allow it.
- Install Rosetta 2 if you don't already have it on your system.
The workflow makes use of the following:
- nightlight by smudge as the backend for setting the values.
- OneUpdater by vitorgalvao for handling automatic updates.