- Created by ShogunPanda
- 🗓 Last Updated: 05/12/22 23:05:01
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 73
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred Chrome Workflow
To trigger the workflow, type
cr. Optionally you can add a URL.
Between the results you will a list of profiles to use to open the URL (or simply to open a new window).
If you hold the
Alt key while selecting the result item, the window will be open using incognito mode.
This workflow has been tested on Alfred 3, 4 and 5.
Double click (or open in Alfred settings) the
Alfred Chrome.alfredworkflow file.
Allow the helper to execute
If you get the message
“alfred-chrome” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified., then you have to whitelist the execution of the helper:
- Open Alfred preferences.
- Go to workflows.
- Right click (or Alt+Click) on the Alfred Workflow item and select "Open in Finder".
- Inside finder right click (or Alt+Click) on
alfred-chromeand then select "Open".
- You should see a warning from the operating system. Just allow the execution and you're done.
Remove the workflow via Alfred settings.
Specifying a different flavor of Chrome
If you use Canary version of Chrome or similar applications, like Chromium, you can instruct the workflow to use it.
To do it:
- In the Workflows settings, select Alfred Chrome workflow
- Open the
Configure workflow and variablesby clicking on the second icon on right section of the workflow header.
- Under the
Workflow Environment Variablessection, create a variable called
ALFRED_CHROME_NAMEand enter the same name you see in your Applications folder.
- Click on
Saveand you're good to go! 🙂
Copyright (C) 2013 and above Shogun ([email protected]).
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.