- Created by sindresorhus
- 🗓 Last Updated: 09/03/22 19:12:27
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 345
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow to find relevant emoji from text
Uses the API from this great article on Emoji & Deep Learning.
Check out the Dango app if you want something like this on your phone.
$ npm install --global alfred-emoj
Requires Node.js 8+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
In Alfred, type
emoj, Enter, and some text, to find relevant emoji.
Select an emoji and press Enter to copy it to the clipboard.
When at the top, press ▲ and Enter, to copy all the emoji.
- emoj - Find relevant emoji from text on the command-line
- alfred-npms - Search for npm packages with npms.io
- alfred-dark-mode - Toggle the system dark mode
- alfred-xcode - Open Xcode projects and workspaces
- alfred-simple - Simple theme
- alfy - Create Alfred workflows with ease