- Created by skibitsky
- 🗓 Last Updated: 11/02/23 09:49:34
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 30
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred workflow for Timing app
npm install --global alfred-timing
Requires Node.js 8+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
- Install workflow by running
$ npm install --global alfred-timingin Terminal
- Generate new Timing API token here
- Insert yout API token into the
tokenfield in "Workflow Environment Variables" window:
In Alfred, type
t, press Return, and enter your task.
You can create a new task or select the existing one (project will be selected automatically).
Use alfred-link to create a symlink in the Alfred workflows directory pointing to your development location.
MIT © skibitsky
- Bhagya Silva (github.com/bhagyas)
- Daniel Willitzer (github.com/dwillitzer)