- Created by skydiver
- 🗓 Last Updated: 04/07/22 19:17:06
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Quick access your Vercel projects from Alfred
- Goto releases section
- download .alfredworkflow file
- open it in Alfred
- Obtain your Vercel token at https://vercel.com/account/tokens
- Goto "Workflow Environment Variables"
- Set your Vercel
- Optional: change cache timeout value (default: 1 hour)
- activate Alfred
- browse your projects
commandkey on a project to go directly to project deployments page
optionkey on a project to go directly to project settings page
To prevent excessive API calls, the workflow caches the results.
By default, the cache is cleared every hour.
You can change the cache timeout in the workflow settings.
If you wanna clear the cache manually, press
command key on the main "Vercel Projects" item.